Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Last Week

Hi every body. I'm sorry for late to write to you at least for this week then I decided to write this subject.
Last week a competition was held in my school organized by English lesson teachers, I wrote a short letter about my future. I manage my self to participate with my section in this competition but unfortunately my colleges were absent that day so we lost the challenge and I feel very sad that we couldn't win. And I feel also sad for I lost a chance to announce for my aims and the meaning of my future.
Other subjects wrote by my friends were seams to be beautiful and clarify the characters of their writers. The subject that win the price was " Dolma " it describes the kind of moselian popular foods the subject also describes the contains and how to cook it .

This is my short letter

My Future

Every one in our life has a desire what to be in the future someone wish to be a teacher another want to be an engineer but I made my mind to be a doctor in order to represent the medical treatment for the sick people and especially children because I feel sad when I see small child crying ad suffering from pains. Beside that I wish I could minimize the suffering of the parents from their children illness. More over I feel so sad when I see old persons suffering from their pains and loneness, and I will work hard to make them feel cool.
Besides all of that I feel that I will be as I'm when I will be a doctor and I hope I could put parent's wishes in a real when I will be because they try to be but not succeeded ad I wish I could do it.
For that reason I do well through in my studying period and I manage do to gains good marks in order pass years and years to make the dreams a fact.

5 Comments:

Blogger dancewater said...

Good luck with becoming a doctor!

That is a very important profession. It is a lot of work to get all the education you will need, but I think it is worth it.

I am an audiologist, though.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger S.R.Z said...

Thank you M.dance water for encourage me and listening to me.

Yours,
s.r.z

2:27 AM

 
Blogger bilal basrawi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger bilal basrawi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger bilal basrawi said...

Hello, I live in America.
I would like to know, how is the situation there in Iraq? I'm wondering if it is anything like they describe it in the American news.
I always pray for the Iraqis, Afghanistanis, Palestinians, Lebenese, and for all those Muslims who suffer. One day I will come to help the Muslims insha'Allah. I pray to Allah that all Iraqis there will eventually find help from Muslim Brothers and Sisters all across the world, and that Allah will rid your country of the savagely monstrous invaders (the dirty, sick American pig-eating occupiers).
Insha'Allah
ALLAHU AKBAR!

My email address is Bilalbasrawi@hotmail.com

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home